Here you can download new skins for Notesbrowser!
- Click on the download button to download a skin
- Unzip the zip file in the ...\Skins folder of Notesbrowser (usually this is C:\Program Files\Notesbrowser\Skins)
- The folder will look like C:\Program Files\Notesbrowser\Skins\MySkinName\ where there are graphic files directly in the "MySkinName" folder
- Open the configurations in Notesbrowser
- Go to the Skin tab in the configurations
- select the new skin and press "okay"
New Skins that can be downloaded for free:
More skins to come..
Create a new SkinPainting skins is straight-forward: Just replace the images in the Skin folder with your own.
- copy an existing skin folder, e.g. XPsilver
- rename the folder
- replace or repaint the images in the folder
- Open your skin in Notesbrowser
- formats (jpg, bmp) and names of the files have to be kept
- the images for the corners (TopLeft, BottomLeft...) are fixed at the corners
- the images for the four borders (Left, Top,...) are fixed in the middle
- in Buttons.bmp is the second button image the background for special buttons like 'Save'
- TabSelected and Tab are stretched at the two pixel columns in the middle if needed
- Check your skin with different zoom levels of Notesbrowser to see if it looks all right
Donate a skin
If you have painted your own skin and want to donate it to the Notesbrowser team, please mail it to us and we will offer it in this download section for free (if it is good enough).
Send skins to: