Reminder Option

For suggestions what you miss in Notesbrowser
LadyRynn

Reminder Option

Post by LadyRynn »

It would be good if the reminder options could also have a setting for Lunar months as well as the existing calendar months. I use Notebrowser for many things but it has also taken over a lot of my Outlook calendar reminders but some reminders like many people are based on Lunar months.
Dirk Schwenke
NB-Team

Post by Dirk Schwenke »

Hi,
thank you for the suggestion! As I understand it, you suggest a calendar with lunar month (about 29 days) instead of the typical months? For now I think this is to difficult for us to implement, we need a completely new calendar for this and there are a lot of different definitions of lunar months, for example you can measure between full and half months, and more. So if a lot more people ask for this calendar, we can implement it, but for now we give this a low priority, sorry.
Dirk Schwenke,
Notesbrowser Team

Image Notesbrowser on Facebook
Image Notesbrowser.com
LadyRynn

Post by LadyRynn »

H Dirk

I shouldn't have written Lunar months as it can be misunderstood. What I meant was an option to make a repeat reminder setting that can be set for 4 weeks and maybe even 2 and 3 weeks as an alternative option to a Calendar Month.

Whatever way I'm extremely pleased with Notebrowser Pro - and it works fine in Vista as well as XP.
Dirk Schwenke
NB-Team

Post by Dirk Schwenke »

Hi,
this is a lot easier for us to do! I have added it to our feature request collection!

Dirk
bigbeardale

New Version

Post by bigbeardale »

Hi....
How close are you to releasing a new version?
Love the software.

Thanks, Dale
Dirk Schwenke
NB-Team

Post by Dirk Schwenke »

Hi Dale,
we are now testing a new beta with setup, targeting Vista (32&64 bit with better Aero support, etc.)

We plan to release this beta soon, maybe in the next two weeks, but atr this time we still have two open Vista related bugs at which we are working.

We are far away from releasing Notesbrowser 1.8, but will release some more beta versions on the way which are usually very stable and well tested.

Bye, Dirk
LadyRynn

Re: Reminder Option

Post by LadyRynn »

Hi Dirk

I would like to give you a belated 'Thank You' for the mod to the 'Reminder Option'. That change has made an immense difference to the way I'm now able to use the Reminders.

Thank You.

Barbara