Time runs out

Hints how to use Notesbrowser even better
exectec

Time runs out

Post by exectec »

What happens when the pro verson time runs out and I have several pages used up?
Will i loose the extra pages I have used? When The program reverts to Free will I loose what I've input?
exectec
Dirk Schwenke
NB-Team

Re: Time runs out

Post by Dirk Schwenke »

Hi Exectec
Good question! No, you will not loose anything.

In the Freeware version you can still open all extra pages that are above the 6 pages limit.

For example, if you have created 15 pages in the Professional Trial version, and you switch to the Freeware you can open and edit all 15 pages. What you can not do is add more pages because of the 6 pages limit.

Categories:
If you use Categories in the second or third column (Categories 21-60) and then later switch to the Freeware version, nothing is deleted. But you will not have access to the Categories higher than Category 20. You could still access them if you rename the files where the Category are saved in, for example "03-20-Category.nbw" to "01-01-Category.nbw".

But don't be afraid, at the time the 60 days trial runs out you will be asked before Notesbrowser switches back to the Freeware and you don't have to switch right away. You can still use the Professional and access all columns as long as you wish (but it will ask you every time you start Notesbrowser if you want to switch and some other features are missing then).

If you decide to buy Notesbrowser, you will get a password that removes all limits and you can continue using Notesbrowser without a new installation.
Dirk Schwenke,
Notesbrowser Team

Image Notesbrowser on Facebook
Image Notesbrowser.com
exectec

Re: Time runs out

Post by exectec »

Thank you
for the prompt reply to my question.
I was holding back on useing more pages afraid i would loose them .This is a very good program you have put together.
I want to try it for a while then possibly buy the pro version.
exectec