We are glad to release Notesbrowser 1.8.6!
Notesbrowser 1.8.6 is a maintenance release that removes many bugs and is internally reworked. It was built with a new development environment (Delphi 2010) on Windows 7. But it will work with most older Windows versions, of course.
There are also new features: Most important you can copy and paste categories and pages now (Pages only in the Professional version).
The setup can be downloaded here:
(Size: 7,8 MB)
Zip-archive (no setup, just unzip, works):
(Size: 7,3 MB)
Will work with: Windows® Vista/XP/Win2000/WinME/Win2003/Win2008/Windows7
Will work with 32bit and 64bit Windows
New Features in Notesbrowser 1.8.6:
- copy/paste of categories
- copy/paste of pages (Feature of the Professional Version)
- fast rename of categories and pages with the key F2 (no rename dialog!)
- right click on categories: "Open folder here": Opens the explorer with the file selected
- better skin support for big screen resolutions
- new selection "60 minutes" for Mp3Timer plugin
- new version of Mp3 Timer plugin
- new plugin DoNext, supported as a plugin
- compiled with new development environment
- CTRL + SHIFT + C = Copy page (only Pro Version)
- CTRL + E = Insert new page
- CTRL + F8 = open registration dialog
- F2 = rename
- CTRL + F2 = switch on/off menu bar
- dates don't pop up while a search runs and disturb the search
- bug in print preview removed: Sometimes fields that were nearly empty where not shown in the print preview. Also some titles were not shown correctly when fields were empty.
- in rare cases it was not possible to open the scheduler at all
- bug removed: right click on the date preview field and selecting 'delete date'
- sometimes, at first start of Notesbrowser, there was a wrong alert that another Notesbrowser database was found on the computer when there was none
- GIFs with transparency corrected (in the scheduler)
- bug removed: in rare cases the key combination Alt + Right arrow jumped over a page
- many small bugs removed
Have fun with the new version!
Announcements and Updates
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest