- saves a tasklist in an customizable table
- very flexible (look at the screenshots below!)
- easy and simplistic
- stays in the foreground above other windows
- can be shrinked to a small bar or icon
- more rows and columns can be added
- size of the tool can be changed from small to screen filling
- columns can be centered, left or right
- header line can be changed and be made bold
- table cell lines can be switched off
- saves automatically
- this tool is only one file big (two with data)
- doesn't need a installation
- uses nearly no system resources
Review and Video
An independent review and quick video of DoNext can be found here:
These screenshots show the wide possible use of DoNext:
DoNext in it's natural environment, the Desktop (Skin Vista)
Collapsed to a small bar (Expand it with a click!)
Also you can create simple lists with only one column (Standard skin)
This is an example with two columns, one for today and one for tomorrow
You can create complex lists with many columns (Skin Clean Mode-blue)
Here you can see the right click menu with all options (Skin Clean Mode-brown)
Click here to download it now:
How to use and change Skins
For Skins the Notesbrowser Skins are used. This means Skins can only be changed if you have installed Notesbrowser. The Skins can be used if DoNext is located in the Notesbrowser Plugins folder. Or you create a skins folder in the folder where DoNext is located, for example: C:/Program Files/DoNext/Skins/Vista
If this "Vista" folder contains the Notesbrowser Skin Vista, it will work and you can select the skin from the menu within DoNext.
It's easiest if you use DoNext.exe in the Notesbrowser plugin path .../Notesbrowser/Plugins/
DoNext is free. You don't need to buy it! If you want to support this tool, you can donate here an amount of your choice (suggested are $10 USD) to our development team:
Thank you for your support!
Have fun with this tool!
Your Wave Team!